Report A Public Health Concern

Please use the UNCAS Health Department "Report A Public Health Concern" to report public health concerns you have encountered with the form below.

Contact Information

For further inquiries about the Uncas Health District, interested parties can contact the Director of Health at (860) 823-1189.

Skip to content