COVID-19 MENU The below buttons will help you find the information you need.
COVID-19 Business MENU The below buttons will help you find the information you need.
Sector Rules – REOPEN CT
Self-Serve Beverage Stations
Self-serve beverage stations are allowed but must adhere to the guidelines below. All other self-serve items must remain closed
- Hand sanitizers must be made available next to beverage stations and operators must require customers to use before pouring beverages.
- Only cello or paper-wrapped straws and stirrers are allowed.
- Cups and lids must be from single pull dispensers or other methods to minimize contact.
- Sweeteners, sugars, and creamers must be individual packets.
- Floor markers must be installed to achieve social distancing.
- Samplings and refills of personal mugs and cups are not allowed.
- Frequent disinfecting of the beverage station must take place, even during busy times.
Effective 8/14/2020 a change has been included in the Sector Rules for Restaurants
For Contact Information & Directions For All Locations
Norwich (main location), Jewett City, Lebanon, and Montville
401 W. Thames Street, Suite 106
Norwich, CT 06360
Park in the back of the Campbell Building
Enter through Credit Union entrance